Equipping Parents to Leave a Leadership Legacy
Good parents give their child a fish. Great parents teach their children to fish. (Chinese proverb revision)
KidLead’s mission is to empower parents to develop their child’s leadership potential. This will change lives and culture as future leaders grow early in ethical and effective influence. Getting to leaders while they’re moldable in their character and elevated in their neuroplasticity (ability to learn) promotes children 10-30 years ahead of traditional leadership development practices. The KidLead Academy digital course reveals the secrets and strategies developed by Dr. Alan E. Nelson, Ed.D. He has age-sized executive-caliber organizational leadership training for ages 3 through 23. Imagine sending your child to a top-tier university to study leadership… but you’re the professor.
The world’s only executive caliber leadership training programs designed specifically for ages 3-23.
According to the Center for Creative Leadership, 90% of leaders surveyed believed leadership development should begin by age 21 and 50% suggested it start by 10 years old.* Unfortunately, the average age when formal leadership training starts is 42.** We give leaders a 20-40 year head start. Click HERE for a brochure on LeadYoung’s age-and-stage training curricula.
5 Things Make LeadYoung Training Unique:
- Executive Caliber: Our focus is organizational leadership, not just being a good citizen, performing community service, growing self-esteem and character, or team building. We’ve age-sized executive training, modeled after high-end adult programs.
- Expert Design: Unlike most “leadership” resources for students by educators, LeadYoung is designed by organizational leadership development specialists in correlation with expert practitioners (teachers, educators, child/youth workers).
- Project Based: You’ll not find talking heads or boring lectures. This is learn-by-leading, focusing on skills and experiential training methods (21st-century pedagogy).
- Scalable: You don’t have to hire an expensive pro or send your students to pricey camps. Rather, we train people how to use this in their homes, schools and civic organization.
- Age-N-Stage: One size doesn’t fit all. Because we focus on ages 3-23, we designed 5 unique curricula to match the developmental learning capacity of each phase. Learn more about these in the Training Curricula tab.
The KidLead Vision
Once upon a time, the world was run by leaders who randomly emerged in society.
Every day, people complained there weren’t more effective leaders and fewer unethical ones.
One day, someone came up with a way to identify and develop leaders, long before they normally came into power.
Because of that, parents began intentionally developing future leaders while they were still moldable.
Because of that, people worldwide began seeing the power of what young, well-trained leaders can do, as never before.
Finally, the time came when a new breed of leader ran the world more effectively and ethically than ever. The world became a happy place to live.
Click HERE to download a free PowerPoint pdf of Dr. Nelson’s vision on young leader development.
If you want to change the world, focus on leaders. If you want to change leaders, focus on them when they’re young.