Thermometers measure temperature.
A powerful curriculum to help you identify and develop the student Thermostats in your school, improving classroom climate.
Over a decade of research proves that positive behavior improves academic success (PBIS.org). We’ve created a robust curriculum to help you identify and develop the natural social influencers in your student body, the first of its kind, based on our pioneering work with 1000s of students globally. This Trojan Horse, social engineering strategy equips and empowers the top 10-20% of students possessing organizational intelligence, to use this for good and as a result, reduces bullying and disruptions, while increasing positive behaviors throughout the study body. Think of it as a way to extend your staff by tapping the energy of your high octane natural influencers, allowing teachers to teach and students to learn more effectively. Educators love it and we guarantee you will too, or your money back!
2 quick questions tell you if Thermostats will benefit your org.
Click HERE for a 2-minute assessment!
Free Library (Stay educated)
- Click HERE for a brochure on Thermostats training curriculum
- Click HERE for an executive brief on how Thermostats works
- Click HERE for Thermostats for Elementary Schools (details & FAQs)
- Click HERE for Thermostats for Middle Schools (details & FAQs)
- Click HERE for Thermostats for High Schools (details & FAQs)
- Click HERE for a 2 minute “elevator speech” video
- Click HERE for a 2-page article on the social science behind Thermostats
- Click HERE for a free article on 4 Mistakes Educators Make with Young School Influencers
- Click HERE for a free assessment on how your organization develops student influencers
- Click HERE for a free Student Leadership Development Quiz (for individuals who work with student leaders)
- Click HERE for a 1-page article: Are You a Teacher or An Educator? (You may be surprised!)